A New home heating and cooling (HVAC) system is an investment in your family’s comfort. A Sears central air conditioner or Sears heat pump can provide long term efficiencies and savings. Our consultant will come to your home for a no cost evaluation and recommend a Home Comfort system that meets your family’s needs for comfort, improved energy efficiency and budget. Our expert installers provide professional and efficient installation. Add to this the Sears warranty (in most cases 10 years parts and labour protection), and you’ll have peace of mind for years to come.
6 things to prepare for summer’s heat
1) Once the snow is gone remove the cover from your outdoor unit. (seems logical, but you would be surprised)
2) If you turn off the power at your home’s circuit breaker panel, turn it back on at least 24 hours before you activate the cooling system
3) Be sure weeds and any other possible obstructions to your outdoor unit are pulled or cleaned back...spray it down with the hose to give it a good cleaning, and keep it that way all cooling season
4) If you have not changed or cleaned your furnace filter since the New Year, now is the time. This will ensure your cool air is clean and moving through your system properly
5) If your AC system is “newer” but more than a couple years old, you should think about having it serviced on an annual basis to keep it operating at maximum efficiency
6) If your AC system is 12 year old or more, and you think now is the time to consider a replacement....call Sears Heating & Cooling at 1-866-506-7779 or visit searsheatingandcooling.ca
Why Sears For Heating And Cooling
When you choose Sears Heating & Cooling, you can enjoy peace of mind. Invite one of our professionals into your home today for a free consultation.
Sears Heating & Cooling has been committed to providing Canadian homeowners with quality home comfort products and services for more than 45 years.
When you invest in a quality heating and/or cooling product you want to be secure in your choice. That’s why every Sears brand furnace, air conditioner and heat pump comes with an exceptional warranty program. You will get up to a 10 year warranty on parts and labour on your new equipment, and your system will be serviced by the very people who installed it.